2009年9月22日 星期二

勵志句 Inspiring sentences

Just read this from a blog on quilter blogs.com.
Two inspiring sentences from inside the wrapper
of Dove chocolate:

Keep believing in yourself and your special dreams!
Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can!

以上這兩句話不是超勵志的嗎? 正是我需要的,如果你恰巧經過
就當做是一份小禮物吧 ^^

They're exactly what I need to hear, too, as the We Love Quilting (the original blogger) put it. I love especially the second sentence.

By the way, I'm about to finish my folded rose bag.
I'll post it as soon as I am finished.

3 則留言:

  1. Very inspirational words! I can't wait to see the rose bag!
    Micki

    回覆刪除
  2. I'm assembling the outward parts together, then I need to bind it with the inward part, and finally attach the handles.

    回覆刪除
  3. That is a lovely saying Shelly.
    Thanks for stopping by... sorry i can't email you as you're set to no-reply, so here I am.

    Yes we were completely 'red dust covered'.
    So strange and dusty!

    回覆刪除