2010年9月6日 星期一

Pinwheel Quilt in Progress

I have a pinwheel quilt in progress. This quilt was meant for my boyfriend, who broke up with me soon after I posted my quilt plan.
After that I stopped quilting for several months; the quilt started to incur guilt within me.

Now that I want to give it to my father, the quilt needs to be bigger than previously planned. I am making it into a 4*6 feet quilt. I've finished piecing the pinwheel blocks:


I'll add several borders to it and it'll be ready for quilting.
I've also been musing about the quilting patterns and ideas keep coming up. I'm so excited about it.

Besides joining the blocks together, I made several hexagon bookworms. Aren't they cute? They're easy to make and practical in use. Here's a tutorial from Sew Many Ways.

1 則留言:

  1. It is lovely, I'm sure your father will appreciate it! I'm sorry to hear about the boyfriend, hope you're doing okay.

    回覆刪除