2010年3月18日 星期四

Groudhog Day

I just watched this fantastic movie called "Goundhog Day". It's by no means a new film, but I enjoyed it very much. While it's frenetic to live the same day over and over again, the movie didn't bore me at all. It was super hilarious how Phil tried to do crazy things because nothing mattered as he woke up the next morning. It was inspiring how he finally learned to be amiable and helpful and started to make a difference in people's lives, otherwise he was a conceited and egocentric person.

As I finished the movie, I thought about what I'd do if I were Phil. I would do the same as he did in the later part of the movie. I especially love the idea that I could learn to play the piano by paying just once to the teacher! It's wonderful in the way that you have lots and lots of time to make yourself a better person and lots of chances to help others. The bizarre arrangement of time also alludes that until we start to live differently, every day is just a copy of its yesterday.

3 則留言:

  1. Sounds like a great movie. I want to see Alice in Wonderland, as I heard it is really good.
    Micki

    回覆刪除
  2. I actually watched Groundhog Day on YouTube. So you can watch it right away by searching on YouTube. Speaking of Alice in Wonderland, I've read the novel and I really love it. I'd like to see the movie if I get a chance, for sure!

    回覆刪除
  3. Hey There. I discovered your weblog using msn. That is a really smartly
    written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of
    your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.


    Stop by my web site: continue reading

    回覆刪除