2009年12月1日 星期二

little X'mas gifts

Today I started making some Christmas gifts,
which I've been planning since November, but
haven't any time to start doing until today.

I planned to make in total 13 of them, but only made 3 today.
Some pictures:






I found some pictures with Christmas motifs online,
printed them out and transfered them onto a gray fabric.
Next, I appliqued the pictures onto wool felt fabric, fill
in some stuffings and used a blanket stitch
to finish the little ornament.

Update on this post:12/8, 2009
I have these ornaments all finished a few days ago.
Here is a glance:



They are for some ten children coming to my home for reciting classical Chinese
literature every Sunday night. I can't wait to see how chuffed they will be when they get these little Christmas surprises. ^^*

沒有留言:

張貼留言