2009年10月21日 星期三

自製口袋--A pocket of one's own



Voila! I just created a pocket for my long sports pants.While I was about to sew it down onto the pants, Mom passed by and admonished me that it's by no means a good idea. Well, since I'm obsinate about creating a pocket, I sewed it on anyway. Mom said, "You're such a genius". She's actually laughing at me, in a humorous way. Took me two hours or so from designing the pattern to finishing. In the morning I went to the fabric store that's about 1 minute walk away from my home. ^^ (So near! I love it, and it's the biggest one in the city.)



This pants I bought at a school discount while I was in graduate school in America.I wanted to keep the mark on the left, so I only did one pocket.I drew two patterns, the first one being a failure. Though the color of the fabric didn't match the pants perfectly, it was the best I could find in the store. I wanted the pocket so I could bring the door key with me as I went taking a walk in the morning, so that no one had to get the door for me when I came home. I think with a little bit more work and planning, I'd be able to hide the pocket in the back. But it's just regular sports wear, I'm lazy enough to trouble myself over it. lol

剛剛為我的運動褲縫上口袋,因為早上我都穿著它到嘉大運動,沒口袋就不能帶鑰匙,回家時就要按門鈴,好像自己是客人似的!
老媽覺得外露的口袋很醜,其實要作在裡面也可以啦...
這樣更可以張顯我的個性啊! 我倒覺得滿"酷"的耶!
其實是我懶得做那麼複雜啦!就一件運動褲而已,哈哈~
耶~明天開始就有口袋了,好高興喔^^

1 則留言:

  1. You did a gret job on the pockets. I love when pants have them...I always put things inside.
    Micki

    回覆刪除