2013年7月10日 星期三

Dinosaur Generation

I promised my nephew and niece to make them felt dinosaurs
before they attend grade school.
This is the first project in two years.
After two years of hard work, I finally achieved my dream.
Now I am a full-time teacher in a national high school.
As soon as I learned that I got hired, I ordered the kits right away.
I finished all three dinosaurs in a matter of 4 days.
There was a lot of hand sewing and stuffing though they were very small in size.

But I seemed not to have learned from this promise thing.
I promised them to take them on a trip to the U.K. after they
complete learning all the classical English prose, poems, and Bible excerpts available at home.

I have no idea when I have to walk my talk. But I certainly have to start saving money from now on!




沒有留言:

張貼留言